Job Title: Sales Representative at BURN
Are you a passionate sales superstar who is energized by being in the field and making new connections?
Do you find joy in building lasting relationships with your customers?
Are you excited about helping to conserve our forests by transforming the way Kenyan families cook?
BURN is seeking an experienced sales person for B2B wholesale sales of their Jikokoa improved cookstoves.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling to distributors, MFI’s, Sacco, third party E-commerce platforms, and corporations.
This position will involve new lead generation, sales, account management, training staff of key accounts, and developing business strategy for wholesale clients.
This is an outside sales position and requires a tremendous amount of hustle, lead generation, independence, and self-motivation.
- Prospecting/Lead Generation: Responsible for finding new leads, setting meetings introducing BURN, and closing sales deals. BURN is looking for a real hunter – an aggressive sales person, who is chasing down leads and closing deals 24/7.
- Sales: Pitch, negotiate, and close outside sales deals.
- Account Management: Be the primary contact person on your accounts, regularly meet with clients to strengthen relationships, introduce new products, grow clients’monthly sale.
- Client Training: Train your client’s staff on jikokoa, BURN’s value position, and how to sell BURN products.
- Consult Client on Business Strategy: Work with clients on their business strategy to ensure success of selling jikokoa. Consult your clients on their distribution methods, margins and pricing, staff training, incentive programs,and more.
- Measurement& Analysis: Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyze your monthly sales projections versus actual sales, perform ROI analysis, use data to determine sales strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like you?
- College Degree or Diploma
- Previous experience in outside sales, especially selling wholesale consumer durable goods.
- Previous experience with sales projections and meeting sales goals.
- High energy, Positive, willing to close deals 24/7 at the office, in a coffee shop, or in a matatu.
Follow this link to apply: https://www.shortlist.net/portal/#/jobdetails/Burn/225?source=21