Sales Representative – Empowerment Resources Technologies
Job Summary: The job requires candidates to carry out internet sales activities and is responsible on ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of service delivery.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Service existing customers’ accounts by obtaining orders
- Establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call potential customers.
- Develop sales proposals
- Conduct product training
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Conduct market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in business related studies preferably sales and marketing
- Microsoft Office skills
- At least 1 year experience in the technology sector
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Confident and goal driven
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should forward their CV and scanned copies of their certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 31st March, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.