Duma works is recruiting a Sales Representative for our client; a manufacturing social enterprise based on the outskirts of Nairobi.
The hiring company designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya. We are seeking an experienced sales person for B2B wholesale sales of the company’s products.
The Sales Rep. will be responsible for selling to distributors, MFI’s, Sacco, third party E-commerce platforms, and corporations.
The position will involve new lead generation, sales, account management, training staff of key accounts, and developing business strategy for wholesale clients.
This is an outside sales position and requires a tremendous amount of hustle, lead generation, independence, and self-motivation. We are looking for someone with hundreds of existing business contacts, a hunter.
- A Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in sales.
- An extensive list of business contacts within Kenya.
- Previous experience in outside sales, especially selling wholesale consumer durable goods.
- Previous experience with sales projections and meeting sales goals.
- High energy, positive, willing to close deals 24/7 at the office, in a coffee shop, or in a matatu.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2654”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2654 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th March 2017