Job Vacancy: Salesforce Developer Intern
About Uwazi: Uwazi is a leading Salesforce consulting firm in East Africa working with the public and private sector to strengthen the impact of technology and innovation in essential services.
The Position: The Salesforce Developer Intern is responsible for the implementation of technical solutions on our CRM platform to meet the needs of our global business communities.
You will gain industry level experience in enterprise software development working in complex projects across multiple projects, teams and geographies.
- You’ll collaborate with team to design and develop new features on our customer facing channels delivering best in class user experience
- Work with project teams, to design and develop application enhancements
- Work with project teams on QA and testing efforts
- Participate in technical reviews throughout the course of development projects
- Assist with developing improvements to team processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot application issues and liaise with business analysts and internal business partners
- A recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related field
- Exposure to at least one modern object oriented programming language (Java, C#)
- You are passionate about technology and love to experiment and learn
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- Side projects, contributions to open source, blogging is a huge plus
While an internship with Uwazi provides you with invaluable experience that you could utilise in any role, our goal is to evaluate interns for potential entry-level openings.
If you’re successful in getting on our team, you’ll be part of a fast growing, dynamic team of people who are passionate about Salesforce.com and everything the platform can do for our customers.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Monday, 27 March 2017
Interviews and Assessment: Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible, dependent on notice