Schools Business Development Manager
Our client a leading player in the Digital Printing sector is seeking to recruit a Schools Business Development Manager in their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The purpose of this role is to develop business and grow the sales of products and services in Schools. To manage existing accounts and grow new accounts.
- Identify school related business opportunities in the East African Market for our products and services and pursue these.
- Develop and grow the number of accounts in the Education Sector
- Work with the marketing and production team to ensure that clients’ needs are managed and met.
- Actively pursue business leads and create a sales cycle plan.
- Project manages each school engagement to ensure all agreed obligations are met and delivered on time in full.
- Manage and organize the presence of the client in schools, both with respect to school and parents specific products
- Reports to Director or Head of Marketing
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.