Sciencescope Limited is expanding and evolving.
Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change.
Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We are aiming to further expand our team and are looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
Credit Collections Representative
- Providing valuable information to the credit manager that will assist in vetting of new clients to determine their credit worthiness
- Following up the allocated debtors for payments on due and overdue accounts as per the ledger through telephone, emails, letters & personal visits to their premises
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and make recommendations to avert non payment
- Reconciling the debtors accounts allocated and ensuring they are up to date
- Using external information for assessing credit worthiness of customers
- Following VAT Exemption & Withholding certificates from the clients
- Keeping track of waybill from the courier companies
- You have Diploma in credit management/ accounting.
- Previous collections, call centre experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate success in previous employment in similar role.
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Travel fits your lifestyle.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include your resume and cover letter addressing the position of interest quoting the job title as well as details of your current and expected salary, current position, email address and telephone contact.
Applications close: Friday 31st March, 2017
Sciencescope will only process applications submitted through the above mentioned email and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in Kenya.