Our client in the supplies business an equal opportunity employer is filling the position of a Secretary/Tender Assistant whose details are described below.
Vacant position : Secretary/Tender Assistant
Liaison: All Departments
The incumbent of this position shall assist in doing tenders, supervision of support staff, managing the directors’ diary, and all secretarial & administrative duties.
Requirements & Key Competencies
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies (50wpm)
- At least 5 years’ experience 2 of which are in handling of tenders (a must)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office especially word & excel
- Good teamwork
- Able to handle pressure
If you are interested and qualified please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the job position as the subject of the email. Closing date for application is 14th March 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted