Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Overview: Responsible for the development of systems to support business processes including solution architecture, design, coding, testing, deployment and supporting new and enhanced functionalities within the deployed systems in the company.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Design, run and monitor software performance on new existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions, test scripts and data.
- Assist in the definition, development and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables and specifications in collaboration with internal users and other departments according to system development life cycle standards.
- Offer user support to existing applications and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field with a Diploma in IT
- 4 to 5 years experience as Software Developer using below skills;
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming
- Reusable C# libraries skills
- Familiar with various design and architecture patterns
- Familiarity with windows presentation framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable and well documented C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integrations
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
On the email subject, type the word SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is 5th April, 2017.