At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being a world-class logistics company is the driver of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision.
It’s with this in mind that we announce the below vacancy based at Siginon Head Office, JKIA – Nairobi.
Senior Relationship Manager
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, the job holder will be responsible for proactively developing business relationships and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from integrated solutions to customers.
- Lead, manage, review and evaluate the company’s Key Account Management strategy and annual plans.
- Establish customer relationship management policies, procedures, selling and reporting guidelines to support the customer relationship team in achieving the objectives set, in growing Siginon’s market share and in increasing revenue.
- Deliver agreed revenue and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and achieve KPIs as per set targets.
- Proactively create and develop business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and to enhance key relationships.
- Work effectively with the BDM to identify new products and growth opportunities, which will offer intergraded solutions to customers.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities to maximise business potential from each customer relationship.
- Build and maintaining relationships with customers through regular contacts and visits by ensuring effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Ensure delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier on boarding experience and advisory service to new and existing customers.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with Siginon products and services.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, and research and market intelligence to the Commercial Manager, highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations.
- Review and tracks progress against revenue targets; analyse sales/ revenue reports; recommends and propose changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implement approved changes.
- Provide leadership to the relationship management team; coaches, guides, trains, develops and supports the team members in order to achieve sales targets and build strong brand equity.
- Works with Finance department to ensure all payments are collected within the agreed timelines as per the credit terms of the customer.