At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being a world-class logistics company is the driver of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision.
It’s with this in mind that we announce the below vacancy based at Siginon Head Office, JKIA – Nairobi.
Tenders and Quotations Team Leader
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, the job holder will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the company’s price policy through day-to-day administration of the Siginon pricing procedures, service contracts, rate requests, tenders and tariff implementation.
- Maintain accurate market data to help determine market rates structure to be used in submitting rates to customers.
- Maintain overseas agents’ structure, rates, proposals and inquiries relating to pickups, freight, destinations clearances, packing, removals, warehousing, transport and quotations.
- Arrange door to door services by liaison with various agents worldwide including pre-alerts.
- Contact consignees on arrivals, negotiate with them about services prior to handing over of the documents.
- Prepare tariffs, tenders, proposals and quotations for all our services in comparison to markets rates.
- Work closely with the sales teams to obtain sales forecasts, performance data and customer requirements for the purposes of management planning.
- Compiling monthly reports on overseas client performance and sales team performance.
- Liaise with the sales teams and tender Committee to provide clear, concise and accurate responses to pricing process and price policy questions.
- Recognize and anticipate missing data from price quote requests and obtain required information to assure proper review of relevant facts pertaining to the proposed opportunity.
- Prepare quotations and pricing activity reports and perform routine maintenance of pricing activity reports to assure on going management visibility of pricing activities and the ability to evaluate integrity of the pricing and discounting processes.
- Provide timely and accurate quotations and ensure proper documentation of approved price quotes that enable accurate contracting at the point of final sale.
- Establish customer relationship management policies, procedures, selling and reporting guidelines to support the customer relationship team in achieving the objectives set, in growing Siginon’s market share and in
- Deliver agreed revenue and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and achieve
KPIs as per set targets.
- Proactively create and develop business opportunities with both new and existing clients in order to generate additional business and to enhance key relationships.