Territory Account Manager – IT Solutions
A blue chip organisation dealing with high-end IT solutions is looking to recruit a strategic Territory Account Manager to acquire new customers; primarily within a target base of national in-country customers operating both nationally, regionally and globally.
The primary objective of the role is to increase revenue by securing contracted incremental business whilst delivering a world class level of customer relationship management through a solution sale based approach.
In summary the key company interface responsible for establishing strong one to one long term relationships with key decision makers / influencers up to C Level within the customer that result in the winning of new incremental revenue.
- Identifies and pursues sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Supports the allocated global / regional account manager with their global acquisition strategy and leverage global deals to win locally, including sign off of a local account plan aligned to the global account plan.
- Ensures all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being accounted for in all allocated accounts.
- Maintains allocated pipeline product and country mix to reflect the strategic aims of the business aligned to specified objectives.
- Maintains company CRM tool in an up to date state with all required data at all times such as customer contacts, account plans, customer landscape e.g. wallet share and diary events.
- Ensures customer satisfaction scores are constantly improving by measurement through approved organisational policy and tools.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Assesses the customer satisfaction of the solution, capturing lessons learned and sharing these with the appropriate teams to drive improvements.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of opportunities with a specified Total Contract Value.
- Degree level education, MBA preferred or substituted for by broad experience in similar roles.
- Preferred membership of recognised professional institution within the sales and marketing eco-system.
- 5+ years’ working for a blue chip company in sales, commercial or marketing role.
- 3+ years’ successful experience working in a solution sales quota bearing role within a blue chip company.
- 2+ years’ experience interacting at strategic C-level within a blue chip organisations as part of the decision making process.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key financial metrics such as ROI and demonstrate a capability to use these as key selling tools.
- Demonstrate experience in identifying up-selling sales opportunities which increase product penetration within the customer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and an ability to manage the opportunity lifecycle from discovery to generation of proposal and subsequent closure and implementation.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and effectively use internal process management tools.
- Demonstrate the introduction of new innovative concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management of the C-level within the customer organisation.
- An awareness of the telecoms and the ICT industry and the impact it is having on the customer organisation.
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received latest by 17th March 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.