Spanish Speaking Sales Consultant
Our client a luxury safaris company is looking for a Spanish speaking sales consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all enquiries received via email or phone from agents and direct clients are handled in a timely and professional manner and converted into confirmed sales.
He/she will also be tasked with ensuring that all services are booked accurately so clients are delighted by their safari and when needed to assist in resolving client problems. One MUST be able to speak in Spanish.
- Translate itineraries & relevant travel documents into Spanish for use in our Latin speaking market.
- Liaise with Latin America Representative & Marketing department to grow the Latin America Market.
- Booking holiday and safari packages for customers with a focus on our Porini Camps.
- Meeting sales targets as set out by the Company.
- Responding to all emails promptly in a timely manner.
- Tour costing, preparing customer quotations, final itineraries.
- Raising invoices and preparing content for the Welcome packs and pager.
- Ensuring that all direct clients have paid the deposit in time and final payment received.
- Issuing supplier vouchers for accommodation & flights & following through for written confirmation.
- Re-confirm all invoices raised by suppliers in regard to the client files and approve for payment.
- Procure flight tickets from the respective airlines & forward to the concerned member of staff.
- Ensure to familiarize and go through all standard operating.
- Ensure that a client file is worked on from start to finish in a professional manner.
- Ensure all client details are correctly input on Tour plan for repeat clients, vips, honeymooners etc.
- Submitting the client file to the reservations department as soon as the file is complete.
- Briefing drivers prior to road safaris and on any other special arrangements .
- Immediately informing the Customer Services Manager of any issues affecting clients.
- Relieve sales people when on leave when called upon/required to.
- Any other duties as may be directed.
- Over 5 years hands on experience in a busy tour company handling non-resident clients, ideally KATO.
- Tourism related degree\diploma is a MUST.
- A sales qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of ticketing or reservations software (Tour plan experience a plus).
- MS office suite knowledge and able to speak Spanish language.
- Extremely organized with ability to store data and files in a logical and professional manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to use technology.
- A team player, self motivated and an independent thinker.
- Excellent customer care skills and positive attitude towards clients.
- Good time management skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 70’000-90’000 /= (Approx. 700 – 900 USD)
Deadline: 24th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2meZf9T
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.