Duma works is hiring a Studio Business Manager for one of our clients; a firm that deals with Yoga practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Studio Business Manager include the following but not limited to:
- Plan, prepare and meet operational needs for Yoga and wellness programs, workshops and events.
- Fostering a customer service culture.
- Drive the studio’s revenue by increasing membership, packages, workshops and recommending other special packages.
- Maintain excellent relationship and constant communication with all clients and instructors.
- Address all the instructor needs/concerns and report to the firm manager and/or director.
- Address all client concerns and report to the firm manager and/or director.
- Ensure all areas of the studio are always clean, tidy and organized appropriately.
- Promote special events and workshops.
- In charge of general studio maintenance.
- Develop, communicate and enforce the studio’s policies.
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience managing a team
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field of study
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Experience in marketing or advertising campaigns is a plus
- Management /proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2711”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2711, Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 16th March 2017
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.