Job Title: IT Supervisor
Salary: 60K – 70K
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in Kenya.
They seek to hire a full-time, resourceful, and skilled IT professional to oversee the daily operations of the IT Service Desk and perform technical support.
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Planning, developing and implementing the IT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hard ware and software systems, securing data from internal and external attacks
- Ensuring that users adhere to software licensing laws
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Ensuring the company’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Degree in IT or any related field
- At least 2-3 years experience
- Strong skills in and understanding of ERP systems
- Proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Must be team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Supervisor) to email@example.com before Monday 13th March 2017
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.