Job Title: Security Coordinator
Do you believe you have what it takes to manage a team of third party providers in maintaining acceptable Security standards, procedures and safety of our warehouse?
Applications are invited from internal and external candidates to fill the above positions in the Corporate Security and Safety department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day activities of the sub-contracted security services provider to ensure that security is effectively and efficiently provided at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance with all security standards and procedures of Swissport and its customer airlines in line with the National Civil Aviation Security Program (NCASP).
- Institute investigations by collecting and compiling all details / data for effective documentation, reporting and closure of a case as soon as an incident / accident occurs.
- Work closely with the Duty Officers to ensure there is a secure & safe warehouse operation.
- Attend operational briefings.
- Ensure proper reporting of shift operations to the Corporate Safety and Security Manager.
Education: KCSE Mean C+.
Professional Experience: Aviation industry experience, ex N.Y.S or any security firm preferred.
- At least 3 years in a busy operational environment.
- Proven track record in managing teams is an added advantage.
- Excellent communications skills.
How to Apply
Application letter and CV should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya/Airside Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 Nairobi
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: March 31, 2017