Talent Recruitment Manager
About The Role
Nova Pioneer believes an organization is only as good as the people who work for it. We know that in order to accomplish our mission and achieve our growth goals, we must attract, select, retain and grow the right people. The Recruitment Manager will play a key role in our ability to find and hire great people.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Recruitment & Selection
- Manage a portfolio of open positions across the organization.
- Develop a thorough strategic plan for reaching all recruitment and hiring goals.
- Liaise with school leaders and hiring manager to design and execute a year-long hiring plan.
- Set up the processes and systems that enable efficient hiring for each role.
- Refine pre-existing (and develop new) selection tools to ensure alignment between how we hire and what’s needed for each role.
- Manage other team members to fulfill each step of the process.
- Support Hiring Managers in making final hiring decisions
- Design and implement innovative ways to attract and source top talent to the organization.
- Increase local and international awareness about Nova Pioneer and the career opportunities available.
- Plan and host outreach events at school campuses and attend events hosted externally.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and establish partnerships to expand reach.
Notes for a Successful Application Process
Please format your resume so that it is no longer than two typed pages Please send a cover letter highlighting the following: any startup and/or entrepreneurial experience from your career, results that you’ve driven that you’re most proud of (last two years), and the main reason that you’re applying for this role as well as the team(s) that you’ve led or coached.
Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word® may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.