Delta Energy Systems Kenya
Technical Business Development Manager
DELTA Energy Systems is an established engineering company dealing in power backup and clean energy solutions for application in Telcos, ICT, Banking, medical, military among other industries.
Delta has business interest in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. DELTA is currently seeking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
The BDM will be based in Nairobi and will be reporting to the General Manager. The position will be responsible for acquiring profitable new business and retaining existing accounts in order to increase the Company’s market share. The incumbent will also aim at achieving profitable growth of the general business in accordance with targets set and criteria formulated by the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or sales and marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role (sales/business development management with a technical company)
- Financial knowledge of financial analysis will be an added advantage
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for customer service and have a friendly and outgoing personality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please apply through email@example.com before Friday 31st March 2017.
Please refer to our website www.deltaenergysystems.co.ke for more information about DELTA Kenya.