Role Profile: Technical Service Manager
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Technical Service Manager position for one of our clients in the hospitality industry.
Managing all Technical operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. Able to read, interpret blueprints for repair works and familiar with electrical, plumbing and mechanical and health codes.
- Responsible for testing the electrical stand-by generator on weekly basis
- Ensure that all electrical distribution panels rooms and workshop are maintained in a clean condition
- Supervises and assists in taking a daily record of all the electrical meter readings and submits to the Plant room
- Technician for preparation of the Daily Utility Reports
- Carries out weekly inspection on all electrical appliances and distribution system within the building and submits a report of the same to the General Manager
- Maintain department budget for all maintenance related items
- Recommend improvement for annual audit including energy efficiency, alternative power and conservation action
- Advises the storekeeper on what items to order for the Electrical section
- Participate in any training/development schemes as required by management
- Be completely conversant with Hotel Health and Safety Policy and procedures
- Develops plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery when problems occur including backup and restoration procedures, vendor agreements, spare parts, data retention, and restoration planning.
- Ensures acceptable levels of performance in networked systems. This task involves a high degree of technical knowledge and effective management procedures within the Technical Services Team.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and manage a diverse team
- 3-5 years professional experience in a similar position
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and any other related field
- City and Guild certificate in engineering
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.