Travel Business Development Manager
Our client a leading player in the Digital Printing sector is seeking to recruit a Travels Business Development Manager in their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The purpose of this role is to develop business and grow the sales of products and services in Travel Sector. To manage existing accounts and grow new accounts.
- To identify travel related business opportunities in the East African Market for our clients unique products and services
- To manage the key relationships with allocated travel accounts, ensuring their needs are met.
- Work with the marketing and production team to ensure that clients’ needs are managed and met.
- Actively pursue business leads and create a sales cycle plan.
- Project manages each travel based engagement to ensure all agreed obligations are met.
- Manage and organize the presence of the client in the travel market, both with respect to hospitality products and travelers
- Reports to Director or Head of Marketing
- Is responsible for coordinating with all travel related stakeholders involved in putting a Product together.
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.