Job Profile: Truck Sales Executive
Our client has been recognized as the Best-In-Class in different kind of vehicles for years.
They offer full size Cargo or Passenger Vans and truck chassis to help businesses solve their transportation needs.
They are looking for a strong truck sales person to join their team.
- Sells medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
- Writes complete and accurate sales orders, secures deposits, and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Delivers new trucks, explaining new-truck warranty and service policies.
- Attends sales and training meetings.
- Studies truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product and performance and application continually.
- Appraises used trucks when necessary.
- Collects accurate and complete financial data on customers when necessary.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Function as a brand ambassador for vehicles by demonstrating your outstanding technical expertise
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Use innovative sales prowess to contact new business leads and generate interest with potential customers
- Assist customers in all aspects of the sale: complete sales orders and related paperwork, coordinate financing with the appropriate department, receive payments and proofs of insurance, process title and tag paperwork, prepare vehicles for delivery, deliver vehicles to customers and ensure they understand all vehicle features, explain warranties, answer all customer questions, and handle any special customer requests as needed.
- Proven sales record in light trucks, heavy trucks, other commercial vehicles, or similar
- Degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of and experience selling trucks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good listening skills
- Must be the type of person who thrives on making cold calls and enjoys new business development
- Exceptional time management skills
- A team-player attitude and the ability to get along well with individuals from all walks of life
- High degree of self-motivation
- Be a problem-solver who will do what it takes to get our customers the results they need
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous benefits
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 10th March 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking –The position on the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunities employer.