Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Wananchi Group Cable Dispatch Coordinator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Wananchi Group Dispatch Team Leader
Manages Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to the Wananchi Dispatch Team Leader, the Dispatch Coordinator will help in the liaison between Wananchi Group and Kenyacam in regards to all dispatch activities.
1) Overall: Working closely with the Kenyacam Dispatch Team Leader to oversee the smooth flow of all dispatch activities at Kenyacam, including, Subscriber Maintenance, Network Maintenance and Installations. Thus ensuring:
a) Kenyacam performs subscriber installation within the stipulated times quotas as agreed between Wananchi Group and Kenyacam.
b) Subscriber Maintenance service calls are attended to and service uptime is confirmed within the timelines agreed between Wananchi Group and Kenyacam.
c) Network Maintenance service calls are attended to within the timeline agreed between Wananchi Group and Kenyacam.
2) Subscriber Installations:
a) Conducting random checks and receiving escalations from the Kenyacam dispatcher in regard to the quality of work orders being created by sales and ensuring the work orders are of good quality.
b) Timely and accurate sales work order productions:
c) Conduct analysis to determine the timeliness of work order production to allow subscriber installations to be performed within the stipulated SLAs.
d) Timely analysis of installation turnaround time and technical quality SLA performance.
e) Pursuit quality checks either by conduct of random checks or by monitoring of trouble tickets by subscribers within the first month of installation and escalating to Kenyacam any quality matters that do not meet the stipulated SLAs.
3) Working with the Customer Service Department to:
a) Receive alarms from the subscribers and making sure that the necessary steps are taken for service to resume. These steps are troubleshooting by the Customer Service, resolution by customer maintenance or by Network Maintenance.
b) Analyze the alarms received and work together with the Call Centre Tier 2 agent to ensure that the tickets and work orders created require a Customer/Network Maintenance Technician to go to site of fault to resolve the problem. This is to avoid useless track rolls.
c) Ensure that the tickets are attended to according to the agreed SLAs under the Construction Service Agreement signed between Wananchi Group and Kenyacam.
d) Ensure that the customer service educates the subscriber of the cost implications of a site visit.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Technical background is required.
- Call Centre experience as an Agent.
- Understanding and experience on CRM, trouble ticketing systems, dispatch procedures.
- Experience in Call Centre Service systems and procedures
- Experience in a triple play company.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting periodical reports, and technical procedures.
- Experience in writing reports. Proficient in MS Office – specifically Excel.
- Experience in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Dispatch Coordinator on or before 27th March 2017.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note:Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.