Service Delivery Manager – Western
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO), the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) – Western is fully in charge of all service delivery and network maintenance activities in the Western Region.
This entails the provision of customer services (phone support, field support) to customers in the Western Region as well as being in charge of all field operations and network maintenance in the Western Region.
The SDM – Western fulfils the field operations and network maintenance roles in the Western region in liaison with the Field Operations Manager and the Network Operations Centre (NOC).
- Timely identification of all network related problems, resolving them within agreed SLA timelines to ensure 100% network uptime.
- Ensure all incidents and events are picked up and resolved following the laid down procedures.
- Financial management including, review and vetting Mombasa technical invoices, completion certificates, and quotations from LTK Contractors
- Managing of third party business partners relations in the region
- Ensure key network parameters are monitored by NOC and propose improvements to accurately measure the overall performance of the network.
- Liaise with third-party vendors in the resolution of network equipment upgrades and faults
- Handle second or third level escalations from NOC or Customer Service for the Western Region
- Quality of leadership to achieve and sustain optimal motivation, commitment and participation of staff to achieve personal and region objectives
- Gather adequate market knowledge to guide strategic and tactical decisions for purposes of achieving and sustaining effective competitive positioning of the region
- Effective business management infrastructure and systems (policies, processes, procedures and tools) for optimal resource utilization
- Provides leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to service delivery and field operations personnel
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A B.Sc. degree in a technical field with at least 5 years of relevant technical experience and background
- At least 3 years’ experience in network installation and maintenance operations
- At least 3 years’ experience service delivery; managing customers’ expectations, delivery of new services and care/support of existing customers and services
- Ability to establish and nuture good relationships with internal and external parties.
- Must be of very high integrity and uphold high ethical standards and honesty.
- Must be able to work well with minimum supervision
- Possess a valid and clean driving license.
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as
advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 10th March 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.