We need a qualified Mobile App Developer (Windows Mobile) to join our training institute
The Mobile App Developer will also collaborate with internal teams to develop functional user-friendly mobile applications delivering all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis, designing, coding, testing, and troubleshooting.
The role of the Mobile App Developer will be instrumental in improving our current apps and making future apps a reality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Training on mobile application (Windows Mobile.)
- Mobile application development
- Support all iterations of the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, documentation, release and support)
- Conduct quality assurance testing of all mobile application products, writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Gather specific requirements from the product development department and design user interfaces to improve user experiences
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Integrate existing backend services and tools and create new services to support the build of mobile applications
Desired Qualifications & Traits:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Strong understanding of windows application development principles and app deployment procedures
- 1+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining mobile apps and web-based systems
- Object oriented programming.
- Framework conversant 2.0, 3.5, 4.0
- Windows service conversant.
- Database connection – MySQL, SQL.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs will be an added advantage
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with changing requirements
- Ability to coordinate and problem-solve with employees at implementation and management levels
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “Windows Mobile Application Developer” on the subject line by 26th March 2017.