Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as per company policy
- Coordinate payroll, compensation, benefits and employee programs
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Payment and processing of all supplier accounts vetting all documentation and payments to ensure that they meet set requirements
- Invoicing and debt collection from debtors
- Petty cash management
- Management of and control of cash including bank and cash reconciliations as well debt collection
- Maintain an orderly filing system of relevant records and a neat, clutter-free environment
- Comply with KRA, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or related discipline from a recognized institution will be a plus
- CPA II/ACCA II;
- At least one year of experience in a Finance or Accounts section for a medium-sized organization;
- Computer application skills.
- Experience on QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate honesty, confidentiality and integrity;
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Should be proactive
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 5th April 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration on the subject line.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement