4G Capital Vacant Positions Announcement
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most.
We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro units to provide tailored relationship-based services.
We seek to recruit Unit Interns to serve in our Nairobi Unit
- Acquire new customers, support and retain them
- Deliver first-rate customer service through consistent follow-up, and customer education
- Conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure that the customer is a viable customer in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Sales and marketing of our products
- Assist in contacting debtors to receive payment
- Assist in following up on defaulters to recover payments
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
- Assist in renegotiating payment schedules
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in sales/Marketing
- Experience in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage