- Providing general office support services like drafting a variety of correspondence and other form of communication.
- Assisting in recruitment – placing adverts, scheduling candidates for interviews and helping in selecting the ideal candidates.
- Updating the staff list for resignations, transfers, change of designation and new staff.
- Coordinating the exit/clearing process of staff who resign or are dismissed.
- Implementing Human Resource strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines designed to achieve the institution’s strategic goals and vision.
- Information management & archiving/ filing for HR related issues.
- Ensuring that all employees have N.S.S.F, NHIF and PIN numbers.
- HR administration, such as leave management, maintenance of staff records.
- Encouraging diversity through appropriate HR policies.
- Inter-departmental staff training delivery.
- Participating in staff discipline processes and management of conflict and bereavement.
- Other related duties as may be assigned by the HR manager
- Disciplined person with self initiative
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- KCSE and Computer Literate
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application and CV to email@example.com by 30th April 2017
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||