Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Busia and Homa Bay Counties.
The Hospital seeks to recruit a professional for the following position:
Biomedical Engineering Technologist
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Facility Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of medical equipment, orientation and training of users and collaborate with contractors to ensure that all medical equipment are in good working condition.
- Develop and implement effective Planned Preventive Maintenance schedules to minimize machine downtime.
- Conduct training on medical equipment use and handling.
- Liaise with all relevant departments / stakeholders on acquisition of medical equipment and signing of service contracts.
- Maintaining job cards for each job assigned.
- Diploma in Medical Engineering.
- Registered by Association of Medical Engineering of Kenya (AMEK).
- 2 years working experience in medical equipment maintenance – experience in a busy medical institution is highly desirable
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 14th April, 2017.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an Equal Opportunity Employer.