Duma Works is recruiting a Sales & Marketing Executive for one of its clients in Nairobi.
The hiring company is an established Agribusiness firm dealing with perishable food.
- Business to business selling of vegetables & fruits
- Lead generation and closing of sales
- Attending field appointments
- Building and managing relationships with clients
- Advising customers on delivery schedules and after sales service
Qualification and background
- 1-2 years minimum experience as a field sales person
- Previous experience in the industry to corporate is an added advantage
- Diploma or Degree in sales and marketing or a related field
- Computer literate
Skills and competencies
- Self-driven and commitment
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Honesty and integrity
- Confident and able to overcome challenges
- Good communication skills
- Strong English language skill
- Existing network in the market is an added advantage
- Excellent leadership qualities
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2776”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2776 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 25 April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.