Our Client, Amica Savings & Credit Ltd wishes to recruit competent individuals to fill the positions of Credit Officer.
These positions will be based at the various Branches in Muranga County
Reporting to the Credit Manager and under the supervision of respective Branch Manager, the Credit Officer will be responsible for analyzing credit data and financial information of persons or companies that are applying for credit or loans to determine the credit-worthiness.
- Gather information about clients
- Proper record keeping of all credit documentation at the Branches
- Assess, analyze and interpret complicated financial information
- Visit loan applicants
- Keeping Sacco credit exposures within set risk bearing limits (PAR)
- Appraise loan applicants and submitting them for approval
- Manage strict targets and deadlines
- Able to understand complicated information from customers
- Prepare credit reports.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, at least CPA II qualifications and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- At least 4 years’ experience as Credit or Relationship officer in a busy Credit Department in a Financial Institution.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal ,planning, organizing, and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: email@example.com; by 22th April 2017.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||