Duma Works is recruiting an Assistant Project Manager for one of its Client in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
The hiring company is a reputable Technology organization that creates communication software for its clients.
- Data entry & project monitoring
- Rendering administration and clerical assistance to the Project manager
- Compiling minutes during meetings
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records regarding project progress with the guidance of the Project Manager
- Ensuring notes and reports compiled are well received inter-departmentally
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports Any other duties assigned by the Project Manager.
- Diploma/ degree in business and IT or any other related field
- Experience in office administration is an added advantage
- Basic computer skills and internet access
- Well-developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
Key personal attributes
- Ability to work independently but also enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent computer skills in various computer packages
- Ability and readiness to work under pressure.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2773”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2773 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 07 April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.