Job Title: Backend Software Developer – Linux OS
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a mobile solutions provider that seeks to provide practical, credible and quality mobile solutions to clients.
They seek to hire an experienced Backend Software Developer who will be responsible for development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the Central database and ensure responsiveness from front end.
- Develop and support of mobile applications and ensuring they are fully functional, piloted and approved.
- Create high scalable web apps that users can interact with daily
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to the company’s programming best practices and guidelines.
- Conducting user acceptance testing with the customers to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the user.
- Interacting with the company project managers to define, design and ship new features to bring new market concepts
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Implementation of new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
- A degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years’ of experience in development
- Strong PHP development skills
- Experience with Yii framework
- Experience in developing Hybrid HTML5 Applications
- Good understanding and experience in Web Front end development frameworks – Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS etc
- Responsive web development based on HTML5, CSS3, Bootrstrap, Material Web, Flat UI Design, REST, SOAP, JSON, JQUERY and AJAX technologies
- Ability to develop web services based on REST, SOAP, JSON, JQUERY and AJAX technologies
- Database design and management (in MySQL, Postgres, SQLite)
- Good understanding of Email and SMS gateway integration
- Ability to perform performance tuning
- Ability to interface PHP with other langauges e.g. Java, C++
- Proven experience in successfully managed software development projects
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Backend Software Developer) to email@example.com before Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.