Our client in the beverage industry is looking to fill the position of Key Accounts Supervisor.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Manage incentive programs, promotional activities and distribution strategies
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Acting as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions.
- Proposing the annual budget for key accounts.
- Degree in Business-related course.
- At least 12 months experience in Account Management.
- Competence in Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of product.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “Key Accounts Supervisor” on the subject line by 18th April 2017.