Our client in the beverage industry is seeking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager.
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding and stock rotation are achieved.
- Build brand loyalty by providing support through regular visits, accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
- Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy.
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- A business related degree or equivalent
- Capacity to build a strong relationship and understanding of a range of customers at the outlet level.
- Experience of working with customers at the outlet level and a good understanding of how Field Sales operates within the wider Sales organization.
- Good knowledge of our brand categories will be an added advantage.
- Ideally they should have worked as a distribution / sales rep for a period of 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Territory Sales Manager’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 18th April 2017.