BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
Position: Loan Officer
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Station: Various Branches
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage class F/G)
- Holder of valid certificate of good conduct.
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally
- Ability to make sound judgement and prompt right decisions
- Self-motivated and mature
- Ability to build trust , communicate effectively and value others in the team
- Ability to work with numbers
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications stating;-
- Their work experience
- Availability details
- Current and expected salary
To send copies of their updated cvs with at least three PROFESSIONAL referees, academic certificates ,phone and email contacts to the following address not later than the 18th of April 2017 through the email address below;-
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines above will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer