Our client a limited liability company incorporated in Kenya, with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania dealing in distribution of products of major brands is looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self driven candidates to fill the following positions;
Brand Executive – 2 Positions
Basic Function: The Brand Executive will be expected to be concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
He/she will monitor market trends and participate in advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet package
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Content development for website – database creation, verification and upload on website
- Updating and maintenance of customer database
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Liaising with suppliers for quotes – billboards, posters, signage, activations etc
- Preparing and submitting regular & timely management reports on marketing activities in their jurisdiction, marketing activities being undertaken, challenges faced and business acquisition strategies in place
- Booking media space – Daily Nation, Asian Weekly, magazines
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Updating social media with relevant content on Facebook, Instagram, twitter and LinkedIn.
- Planning and managing marketing events and evaluating their success i.e. Kenya home expo, ideal interiors, vibrant expo , classic 105 home and auto expo and mall activation.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses
- Query recording and ensuring they are followed up with – social media, email, website
- Handling customer’s complaints and enquiries
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities
- Liaising with advertising agencies
- Liaising with company’s distributors countrywide to build networks in upcountry regions to achieve awareness and improve market share upcountry
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Partnering with interest groups in the lighting industry to educate them on current trends in the lighting industry leading to awareness of company’s products and their benefits
- Increased email customer database from 500 entries to 5,000 entries
- Liaising with different clients in terms marketing activities/promotion and offers.
- Making and maintaining budget for every department.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR or any other relevant field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Highly creative and ability to think outside the box
- Strong Analytical skills
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to email@example.com by 8th April, 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line what position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.