Are you the perfect fit?
Brand Track Ltd is in the business of corporate branding and is committed to the provision of superior quality brands and corporate advertising merchandise for the East African market.
Our products can be described for their innovative designs, useful function and solid craftsmanship together with fantastic finishes.
We are achieving great success through the commitment and expertise of our team.
Brand Tack is currently recruiting for the position of;
Executive Personal Assistant / Digital Marketer
Reporting to: The Managing Director
- Managing the Company’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates, client queries have been followed up and there is consistency brand management.
- Monitors trends, advises and encourages the management on adoption of social media tools.
- Implements social media campaign i.e. promo
- Searches and liaises with department heads on articles to post on social media.
- Use of social networking analysis tools to measure click-throughs and measure traffic activity.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Face book, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Ensure that the websites are updated and improved by regular postings and overseeing all website copy to ensure quality.
- Timely preparation and submission of tenders
- Ensuring the Managing Directors schedules, appointments, meetings ,travels and associated tasks are well organized
- Managing and prioritizing workflows to ensure that meetings, reports, minutes, correspondences and matters for attention are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with clients and suppliers on behalf of the Managing Director
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management
- A creative approach
- Strong organization and planning skills
- IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Qualifications: 2 Years minimum experience in digital marketing preferably in a Branding / Advertising / Marketing company, Degree in Sales & Marketing/ Advertising.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th May, 2017
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted