Are you the perfect fit?
Brand Track Ltd is in the business of corporate branding and is committed to the provision of superior quality brands and corporate advertising merchandise for the East African market.
Our products can be described for their innovative designs, useful function and solid craftsmanship together with fantastic finishes.
We are achieving great success through the commitment and expertise of our team.
Brand Tack is currently recruiting for the position of;
Screen Printing Machine Operator
Reporting to: Production Manager
Purpose of the job: The position is responsible for designing screen print patterns, preparing screen printing stencils, mixing and loading ink, cleaning machines, troubleshooting technological problems,maintaining screen printing equipment, drying and folding screen printed items, quality checks as needed, changing inks as needed, inspecting products and looking for visual defects(light leaks, scratches, assembly problems, blemishes, printing issues, etc.) and meet production rate, which is established by production manager.
- Sets and adjusts feed rollers, spindle reel, printing screens, and bolts to specifications.
- Starts dyeing oven and sets thermostat to temperature specified for printing run.
- Reviews print order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up manually controlled or automatic screen printing machine or decorating equipment.
- Measures, centres, and aligns and positions screen, using gauge and hand tools.
- Determines from orders type and colour of designs to print.
- Mixes paints according to formula, using bench mixer.
- Examines product for paint smears, position of design, or other defects and adjusts equipment.
- Compares ink or paint prepared for printing run with master colour swatch to confirm accuracy of match.
- Inspects printing equipment and replaces damaged or defective parts, such as switches, pulleys, fixtures, screws, and bolts.
- Patrols printing area to monitor production activities and to detect problems, such as mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions.
- Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- Trains workers in use of printing equipment and in quality standards.
- Adjusts position of design or screen to ensure specified colour print registration.
- Must have previous exposure in printing for 2 years
- Must be able to distinguish between colours and tones
- Must be detailed orientated and Self-motivated
- Possess problem solving skills and must be very creative
- Must be organized and possess excellent communication skills
Qualifications; Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized institution; any other relevant qualification related to printing will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th May, 2017
Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted