Job Vacancies for April 2017
Brookhurst International School is a Christian co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
- Art and design teacher with a combination in History or any other subject
- Special education teacher with a English combination
- Physical education teacher with mathematic combination
- Intern teacher for art and design
- Intern teacher for physical education
Key qualifications for teachers
- A first degree in education or relevant field
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE system of education
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
- Experience in handling internal and external examinations
Key qualifications for intern teachers
- Must have completed a degree course
- Have teaching practical experience of not less than one year
Head of catering and housekeeping
- Must have a minimum of diploma in catering and housekeeping from recognized colleges
- Experience in food production for not less than 5 years
- Experience in housekeeping for not less than 5 years
- Must be willing for work with children
- Experience in working in learning institutions is an added advantage
Interns in food production and service
- Must have a diploma in respective areas
Lab assistant intern
- Must have a diploma in lab technology
- Commitment and passion to work with children and positively transform their lives
- Must be a Christian with a testimony
Teachers from other countries are encouraged to apply
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th April 2017.
If you do not hear from us by 30th April 2017 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.