BTL Project Manager – Merchandising
Our client is an Advertising Company that supports entrepreneurs expands their markets by integrating new ideas in the below-the-line and above-the-line elements of their marketing campaigns.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual who will be tasked with executing and managing merchandising projects.
- Managing and executing of the merchandising objectives and reporting to the Head of Department
- Conducting data interpretation and complete analysis to make business sense to the client
- In-charge of the overall excellence in the retail stores and target achievement
- Drive merchandising teams, market focused thinking into the department, this being a key focus for the client in order to achieve sales and great image at the store.
- In charge of team and client management
- Reporting to the agency on team’s progress
- In charge of report generation.
- Plan, execute, control and finalize marketing projects/promotions according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Manage, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Develop and deliver reports, proposals and requirements documentation.
- Develop product, brand and customer presentations.
- Responsible of trend analysis, market research and monitoring.
- Managing communication between all departments
- Liaise with service providers including venue owners for activations
- Manage the project budget and overall delivery of the project
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.