The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics
Busara Associate Summer 2017
The Busara Center is growing once again. We are taking applications for new associates.
This year we have tripled the size of our associate team, moved to our shiny new offices at Daykio Plaza, run two major conferences, and worked to apply behavioral science to everything from sanitation to digital savings.
We’ve examined poverty through the prism of aspirations, stress levels and cash transfers.
We are now operating in Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia and Nigeria, as well as Kenya.
That’s all in pursuit of our twin missions of advancing behavioral science and alleviating poverty.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, are you looking to:
- Design and develop research projects
- Recruit partners from academic institutions, development banks, large NGOs, private companies and social enterprises and manage the relationships
- Implement qualitative and quantitative behavioral research
- Develop and pilot instruments
- Manage large scale field and lab projects with leading academics and institutions
- Organize, clean and analyze data
- Disseminate results, prepare project reports and present results
- Design future scope of works
- Live and work in East Africa with a base in Nairobi
Good. So you’re interested in the organization and what the role entails.
Interested and qualified?
Great – click HERE to apply online before May 12th, 2017.