Vacancy: Business Developer – East Africa
Job Reference: ED1816
Are you an experienced business developer and do you want to use your skills for a product that will change the world?
This is the perfect job for you!
As a business developer, you are working in the organization’s Business team where you are responsible to generate sales by developing partnerships with corporates, cities and impact funds in East Africa.
You will be based in Nairobi and will be working in close partnership with the business development team.
What are you responsible for?
- Building relevant network to ensure the right corporates, funds and cities are aware of our propositions;
- Acquisition of new clients and new business;
- Develop and draw up proposals, projects, partnerships, programs;
- Develop a strategy and implementation scenarios for (potential) clients;
- Support procurement process at new clients;
- Hand-over of projects and clients to account managers;
- Management of sales & business development reports (pipeline);
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Market research on new developments in the area of CSR, employee engagement, social impact, civic participation and social innovation.
What are we looking for?
- You are looking for a job where you can make impact;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a commercial job;
- You have a track record of successful acquisition of new clients and institutional fundraising;
- You are commercial and get a rush when signing new clients, however without losing sight of our do-good values and creating social impact;
- You are a networker, convincing in your communication and your verbal as well as your written English is perfect;
- You are market- and customer oriented;
- Online concepts and/or platforms are very familiar to you;
- You have a systematic approach and have great organizing skills;
- You’re flexible and result driven;
- You are based in Nairobi, Kenya;
What do we offer?
A challenging full-time position (32-40 hours per week) in a game-changing environment;
You will be working in a fast-growing ambitious team of 30 hard working professionals who want to create impact;
You will be working in an international work environment where idealism, professionalism, and innovation are combined;
Lots of space of personal initiative and personal development.
A competitive salary and benefit package;
Being part of a Social Impact Venture with the ambition to create long lasting impact in the world.
The deadline is due on 16 April 2017.
You can apply by submitting your cover letter and CV to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||