Vacancies: Business Development Executives
Salary: KES 30,000 + Commission
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary of Role: The Business Development Executives will be responsible for targeting new customers and developing opportunities relating to the Company’s services.
Job Purpose: The Business Development Executives will be required to grow the Company’s client base by proactively pursuing new opportunities with new target clients, developing proposals and relationships and communicating our growing service offering across our service portfolios.
Key Result Areas:
- To grow revenue and identify new business opportunities for the Company’s services
- Undertaking sales presentations to customers and business communities to represent the company and its services
- To be responsible for proposal management and internal governance throughout the sales cycle
- To manage sales opportunities and pipeline
- To work closely with the Head of Client Services to establish budgets in line with client requirements
- Working with operational teams to ensure new services are implemented and delivered in accordance with client expectations
- Working with Head of Client Services to ensure effective due diligence undertaken on all new clients
- Ensure accurate and timely raising of invoices and, if required, aged debt management
- Developing trusted relationships with key decision makers that give early insight into key opportunities
- Client relationship management
Role Specific Skills Required:
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and develop long standing relationships with new clients
- Strong Presentation, Communication, Negotiation, Sales and Customer Service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure adherence to client-agreed delivery timelines
- Ability to create and maintain accessible and organized documentation
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- High energy, pleasant personality, good grooming, integrity, resilience
Essential Qualifications / Experience
- At least one year of Sales / Business Development experience is a must
- Ideally educated degree qualified in Sales & / Marketing from a recognized institution
- Proficient in MS Office and other business related software applications
- Attention to detail is essential
How to Apply
Are you interested and have the necessary qualifications and experience?
If so, do the following:
- Click on the following link and fill in the brief questionnaire https://goo.gl/forms/Yj7EIPzkGVkThQlw1
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications shall be evaluated on a first-come-first-served basis.
While we appreciate all applications, we regret that only successful candidates shall be contacted.