Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Location: Nairobi and Mombasa
Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets.
They are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Responding to current and new clients’ requests and providing support and illustrating our services portfolio and capability.
- Understanding and communicating local customer needs and expectation throughout the organization.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits and generate reports on the same.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in the system; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the Company.
- Visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams. Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services offers by the Company and coordinate sales efforts with other departments.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly/ monthly sales meetings.
- Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Credit Controller.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets set per the set KPIs.
- Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts. Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
- Generate sales leads and send to the Company’s networks across the globe.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a degree in any business-related course for a recognized learning institution
- A minimum of 3-4years’ experience
- Must have a strong Business acumen
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent communication and pitching skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 25th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||