Job Vacancy: Catering Supervisor
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Overall Purpose of the Job: Implementation of sales strategies ensuring increased revenues, profits, and market share and customer satisfaction. To fully develop the all sales markets within Kenya, Catering, Retail, and the Inns (Fast Food points)
Reporting directly to the Catering Manager and coordinating with the Operations Manager – Processed Chicken, Catering Supervisor key focus areas are as follows:
- Achievements of sales targets
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Accurate market reports.
- Accuracy of forecasts.
- Financial management – profitability etc.
- Staff development
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating of new accounts
- Maintain existing Accounts
- Assist in devising and supporting company’s secondary supply chain in the most cost effective way.
- Maintain customer relations and implement a customer care management program.
- Closely monitor and report competitor activities
- Collaborate with our Credit Control department in debt collection
- Assist in continuous development of the retail markets within Kenya.
- Assist in development of all the middle class fast food outlets and ensure we are the lead supplier in all international fast food chains.
- Assist in ensuring that all sales are made within the agreed prices and the ordering system of chicken and supply to customers is being carried out in a well coordinated manner
- Establish good communication linkage with the production to facilitate proper chicken delivery and customer feedback.
- Participate in promoting efficiency and effectiveness in national team through on-job training, motivation and staff development in order to deliver company’s sales strategies.