Vacancy: Consumer Activation & Growth Manager
Department: Consumer Activation & Growth Division
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job posting: 18-04-2017 until 05-05-2017.
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Cellulant is a pan – African digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top.
In building this ecosystem we serve different types of customers with different products, in a range that includes mobile banking products, mobile credit products, USSD, SMS, and digital content. We are currently serving merchants and banks across 10 countries, and a wide set of industries
Our true competitive advantage lies in the ecosystem we are building – if we do a good job over the next few years, it will be the glue* that will connect everyone to everything – every consumer to every business in Africa.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we need to grow our dynamic team. We invite you to be part of that growth by submitting your application to the following role.
Description: Campaign Manager & Product Analyst reporting to Group Head
Do you have a knack for studying consumer behavior and figuring, testing and generating product/service addiction?
Do you feel challenged when you hear of companies experiencing “Uber Growth?”
Do you have a desire and have all it takes to live breathe and deliver such growth in a data driven user focused approach?
If your answer is yes, Cellulant is looking for you as we’re on a path of rapid expansion of our user base, partners and footprint by rolling out Africa’s new way to make payments.
As a growth manager, you will work closely with the products team, the data science team, customer service and your fellow growth managers to create and execute compelling and impactful growth strategies for our consumer product ultimately leading to more users in our ecosystem majority of who should be very happy and are increasingly consuming more and more products from our product basket.
- Work in a multi-disciplined team where you’ll take full ownership of turning user acquisition, conversion usage and retention ideas into actionable campaigns and processes.
- You will lead the clustering and segmentation of users into micro segments and define a clear lifecycle plan for each by way of decision tree based campaigns.
- You will create and manage by way of tracking, tweaking and reviewing activation and growth campaigns using various channels- SMS, app notification, email and social media. Every day, every month and quarter, you will track how many users you have converted via the different campaigns and tactics you have employed. You will record this and present this at various forums and channels via the regular reports, case studies, newsletters and contextual reports to be used in future decision making.
- You will create sound business cases for targeted acquisition or usage promotions with clear budget requirements, goals and timelines.
- You will work with the data scientist to source and implement data gathering processes from multiple sources including product usage records, VOC and customer databases to create integrated views and insights that can be used to drive decision making.
- Keenly monitor the product and the user lifecycle so as to highlight early signs of product use change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance, Marketing or a Social Science but with product/data analysis experience.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a product management, customer lifecycle or campaign management at a data driven company. Having ever served in a Customer Contacting role an advantage but not a must.
- Advanced MS Excel analysis and reporting skills. Experience in SPSS or SQL based data mining and analysis is a huge plus.
- A demonstration through your previous work of an ability to innovatively and quickly solve business problems by means of product changes, business process re-engineering or toolset(s).
- Strong co-ordination and project management skills to handle complex projects.
- Entrepreneurial, Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- Ability to manage a large queue of work and meet assignment deadlines through personal initiatives on several simultaneously assigned tasks.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Visit our website at www.cellulant.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0202606696.