Vacancy: Chief Accountant
The Chief Accountant will play a vital role in maintaining the financial standing of the company.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of managing company finances and help determine financial strategy and policy, and managing financial risks in the organization.
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
- Supervise the Accounts
- Access and manage risks
- Analyze margins
- Manage budgets
- Monitor cash flows statements and predict future trends
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Develop external relationships with financial institutions
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and VAT/ taxation requirements are met
- Keep on top of changes in regulation and legislation and new industry developments
Key Requirements and Skills
- A fully Qualified Accountant e.g. ACCA/ CPA finalist
- Degree in Finance, or Business related
- Good previous experience in Accounts in a busy organization
- Possess good accounting experience and tax knowledge
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Capabilities to supervise, manage and lead teams
If qualified send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating the current pay and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.