Duma Works is recruiting a Documentation Supervisor for one of our clients.
The client is a leader in container shipping.
- Delivering Top Class Customer service in terms of issuance of B/Ls, D/Os quickly and efficiently.
- Overseeing prompt and error free submission of Manifest to Customs and liaising with KRA, KPA, KMA, Kentrade and other Authorities.
- Handling mail communication with overseas offices, Principals and customers, promptly.
- Handling documentation of Transhipment containers.
- Handling queries from KRA and other Governmental agencies.
- Scrutinizing and approving vendor payments.
- Analyzing reports and taking appropriate action.
- 10-15 years in shipping Line Documentation
- Must live in or be willing to live in Mombasa Kenya
Salary will be commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2682”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2682 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 27th April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer