Position: Content Marketing Manager
Salary Scale: 250,000/-
Objective of Job: Our client an international Pay TV service provider with extensive presence in Kenya and East Africa is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the vacancy of a Content Marketing Manager.
The key role is to establish group content marketing systems and to strategically and consistently promote content, attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
The Content Marketing Manager will formulate a content marketing plan with the Kenyan business situation in mind in order to increase ARPU and renewal rate.
He/she will cooperate with overseas operation to reach operations target.
Responsibility of Job:
- Responsible for the whole content marketing strategy. Will formulate content marketing promotion and cooperate overseas operation to reach operation target.
- Responsible for content marketing for digital TV international channels, self-produced channels, sports channels and other main programs.
- Responsible for formulating team building, work plans and KPI system of the Kenyan content marketing team.
- According to the situation of group and oversea, closely observe and analyze competitors’ content marketing strategies.
- Develop and creative new content marketing mode base on the group’s situation to increase the income of company.
- According to the whole content marketing strategy, formulate relative or special content activity plan and marketing plan with offline activity.
- Summarize and collect content marketing report.
- Coordinate different media resources, supplier resources and each channel to obtain resources, cooperation channel and content promotion.
- According to the strategy of group content marketing, coordinate each department to do content marketing.
- Provide effective core content resource and promotion plan.
- Other relative content marketing work