Control Centre Assistant
Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets.
They are seeking to recruit Control Centre Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor alerts.
- Identify and appropriately troubleshoot lagging units.
- Identify and appropriately troubleshoot non-communicating units.
- Identify and appropriately troubleshoot GPS invalid.
- Handle Theft cases appropriately.
- Answer telephone calls and sort out Customer queries, and follow-up to ensure Customer issues are sorted.
- Immobilize/mobilize vehicles.
- Promptly respond to panic button, main power low and cross-border alerts.
- Crediting of GSM lines.
- Ensure that the Handover book is filled in appropriately.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT)
- A Diploma in Information Technology would be an added advantage.
- Over 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Must have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
- Previous work experience in a tracking company required.
- Ready to work on shift basis.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 21st April 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement