Duma Works is recruiting a Customer Support Representative for one of our clients.
The hiring company is an innovative transportation company.
This role is key to helping build the company’s brand and delivering outstanding customer support.
Our client provides a platform for small businesses and individuals to connect with Drivers to move packages, anytime, anywhere.
They thrive on delivering top of the market customer experience and are looking for a customer service representative to help deliver on their vision and mission.
- Manage all customer concerns during the shift.
- Tame upset customers and convert them to passionate brand ambassadors.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure all deliveries are handled with excellent customer experience.
- Report to the support team on issues faced, lessons learned, customer demands and delivery metrics.
- Inform customers of current promotions or special sales.
- Monitor social media platforms and respond to all queries within minutes.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Proactively Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Actively participate in formulation of our customer experience strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with customers by phone, live chat, social media channels, and email.
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative.
- Expert multitasker.
- Active listener and confidence over the phone.
- Can troubleshoot / problem solve without getting others involved.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of customer personalities.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2715”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2715 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 14th April 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.